Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, anyone else seeing their Blaze battery only lasting half the time it used to? Maybe it’s because it’s 2 years old now but used to last 4 days until the upgrade with the new dashboard main face? Anyone else experiencing the same? Is 1.5-2 days from a full charge usual for a 2 year old Blaze?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Asgoodger, a warm welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear about the battery problem you are experiencing with your Blaze and recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provide there. After following those steps, test your device.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Only setting I could change based on the list was quick view. I’m not convinced this will get the battery life from 2 to 5 days.

How long is the battery meant to be good for, mine is about 2 years old.

Thanks,

Adam

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Asgoodger. Since the instructions provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes