Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery dying

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze was purchased in 2016.  The battery no longer retains a charge for even 48 hours.  I talked to customer service and they had me track my battery charge for a few days.  When I called back to see what could be done, I was told that yest there is a definite problem.  The solution that was provided was I was going to get a 25% coupon to purchase a new one as it was out of manufacturers warranty.  DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.  The customer service was horrible and now I have a useless watch that does nothing.  It didn't even last 2 years.  I plan to spend a lot of time discouraging people from purchasing this product.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The warranty is here and your device is over that period.

https://www.fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty

I think its great they offer a discount when the warranty does not apply

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
I do not agree. A product that does not last even 2 years should have a
longer warranty. I have had Happy Meal Toys that have lasted longer.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @drussell and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to fix this issue. As my friend here said, I think that receiving a 25% discount is great and as recommended, you can check our warranty policy. If you are interested in another Fitbit product, you can take a look at this page, where you will be able to compare them all.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer