Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Exercise modes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Fitbit Blaze users.  Just getting started with my new Fitbit Blaze and I had a few questions about the Exercise modes

1. What is "Work out" mode? 
    I see Bike, Run, Elliptical, Weights, etc. and these all make sense, but what does "Work out" stand for?  Is it just Aerobics/Core routines (stretching, planks, jumping jack, etc.)?

2. What is the benefit of using one type of workout mode versus another when the summary data is the same? 
    If you look at the post summary information across multiple modes, there are a few that have exactly the same information.  For example, both "Weights" and "Work out" measure time, avg heart rate, max heart rate and calories burned.  Why are there two different modes if they both track the same info?   

3. Regarding the App ... If you tap into the "Excercise" page, can I filter my exercise routines?
    I like that I can see a list of each of the exercise routines I tracked.  However, it's seems extremely cumbersome to only have 1 big list of everything I have done across all days.  Am I missing something?  Is it possible to filter routines by day?  By exercise mode?  By Hear Rate Zone? etc?

Thanks for reading

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @ksubs Thanks for posting your questions. I've moved this to the Blaze help forum. The folks here should be able to answer to your questions. 

Have a great day!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes