Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I took my Fitbit off and then came back to the screen being black and then turned blue when I tried to use it and it won't do anything else. I've put it on the charger and nothing has happened except getting the blue screen when I tap it. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Rnsmith2, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details shared. 

I'd recommend to restart your Blaze by following the steps in the article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Rnsmith2, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details shared. 

I'd recommend to restart your Blaze by following the steps in the article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started having this same issue. I’ve done the restart by holding both buttons and the screen finally comes on. However; within an hour or two, it back to the black screen. I shouldn’t have to do a reset multiple times a day to be able to use my Fitbit. Any other recommendations?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is also blank as of yesterday. Screen has been glitching and turning off for 3 weeks now, and I could get it working by changing the clock face. Now it wont even do that. Just a black screen. Buttons won’t allow a reset. 

Best Answer