Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze clock won't change time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When we switched to MDT, I couldn't get my Blaze to advance. My computer is on Boise time, which is correct. My smart phone which I pair with, keeps switching back to Phoenix. Have no idea why. Have tried on three different computers. And my manual option disappeared. I've had my Blaze just over a year. Never a problem before.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @pepsigal1950 nice to see you on the Forums! 

I'll be glad to give you a hand with your Blaze. Thanks for trying to change the time of your Blaze with your phone and with different computers. That's a pretty weird thing. Your Fitbit App should be changing automatically with your phone if the App has the "Automatic Time Zone" on in the "Advance Settings" in the option Time Zone. I would like to know why don't you use the "Automatic" in both phone and Fitbit App.

• Check that your phone has this option on:

1. On the Setting on your phone
4. Tap "General."
5. Tap "Date & Time."
6. Ensure that "Set Automatically" is ON.
7. Reopen the Fitbit app. The issue should now be resolved.

• Also restart you phone and Fitbit tracker a couple of times to make sure that is not a hardware issue.  
  • If the "Automatic Time Zone" is not changing try these steps that some users tried a couple of months ago in regards of this issue. 

When you mention the manual option, are you talking about this manual? Let me know if you need more help.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @pepsigal1950 nice to see you on the Forums! 

I'll be glad to give you a hand with your Blaze. Thanks for trying to change the time of your Blaze with your phone and with different computers. That's a pretty weird thing. Your Fitbit App should be changing automatically with your phone if the App has the "Automatic Time Zone" on in the "Advance Settings" in the option Time Zone. I would like to know why don't you use the "Automatic" in both phone and Fitbit App.

• Check that your phone has this option on:

1. On the Setting on your phone
4. Tap "General."
5. Tap "Date & Time."
6. Ensure that "Set Automatically" is ON.
7. Reopen the Fitbit app. The issue should now be resolved.

• Also restart you phone and Fitbit tracker a couple of times to make sure that is not a hardware issue.  
  • If the "Automatic Time Zone" is not changing try these steps that some users tried a couple of months ago in regards of this issue. 

When you mention the manual option, are you talking about this manual? Let me know if you need more help.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes