Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze keeps shutting off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Even after a full charge an hour to a few hours later my blaze will just shutoff and not turn on until I put it back on the charger. Then it'll turn on and show a full battery still. I've tried pressing the back and bottom button to restart and tried shutting off and turning back on.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?! I miss my fitbit soooo much !!! Anyone help me if you've found a solution:(

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

That’s happening to me too... happens at random all the time. Hope there’s something a tech can fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A fitness tracker that does not reliably track is not a fitness tracker.

I am on my second Blaze. The first became unreliable at tracking activity. I placed a call to customer service (which used to be easy to find). They checked my logs, saw a problem and sent me a new unit. I was really happy, until January of this year my Blaze would randomly turn off. I have Sleep Apnea and use the Blaze to track both activity and sleep. As a tracker, my Blaze is not reliable. I searched the forums and tried all the suggestions (reset, turn off, forget from settings, etc.)  I charge every 2 - 3 days and sync each morning when I wake. I found it had turned off after I went to bed 3 times in January, 4 times in February,  and 5 times in March. After restarting the Blaze the time was wrong and there was no sleep information.

A reset would restore the correct time, but not health / fitness data. I was unable to find Customer service at the web site and I understand the Blaze was discontinued.

As pricey as this unit is, 2 failed units, and customer service unavailable, I don't feel compelled to buy the "updated" replacement version hoping it will be more reliable. It's a great idea ! But this unit hasn't worked out well for me.

Best Answer

https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

I have yet to contact customer service. We shall see what they do? Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contacted customer service. They confirmed my Blaze had repeatedly turned off. This Blaze was 11 months old when the trouble began, but since this Blaze is a warranty replacement, it was more than 12 months from purchase and not covered by warranty. I received a coupon for a discount on a new purchase. Having read many user reviews for Versa and Ionic I decided to get a Charge 3
Best Answer