Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought my Blaze, and plugged it in to charge over a couple hours. The screen lights up, but it never displayed any charging icon. I've already made sure it's plugged into the charger correctly, and doing a hard reset several times doesn't seem to make a difference. When I try to set up the device through my phone, I can only get as far as the 4-number verification screen. My phone detects the Blaze, but the Blaze's screen won't display anything.

Is my Blaze broken?

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Wonderful troubleshooting

Since having done everything possible, fastest to exchange at the store of purchase with receipt. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@briar_0 are you using the phones BT setting screen or the Fitbit App to setup your Blaze. 

I'm assuming the display is not blank but shows www.fitbit.com/setup

Best Answer

Mine's doing a similar thing. Just purchased. 

All it shows is the fitbit logo with the setup link on it. When plugged in to charge, it doesn't show the battery icon so i have no idea if its charging.

I think it might be broken but hoping its going to work in a couple of hours after a charge....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your right while you see the setup message there will be no battery charging indicator.

You need to set up your tracker, if the battery is to low the app will inform you. 

Simply go to the setup link shown on the front of the tracker. This will direct you to the correct fitbit software for your device. 

See the help document on setting the tracker up. 

Your tracker is doing exactly what it should be doong. 

Best Answer

I have done exactly the same as the original poster but you're assumption that the www.fitbit.com/setup displays is absolutely wrong. It displays nothing. All I get is the backlighting and no display of any kind. I've tried the reset function, I've tried turning it "on" but nothing happens. I have it in the cradle and it displays nothing. I tried setting it up on my phone with the fitbit app and it gets to the 4 digit code screen, the tracker vibrates but doesn't display a code.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this exact same issue as Plastic_Jesus and I don't know how to get past this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Has there been any resolution for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze screen is blank. How to get the display back or restart?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Krishnasingh! I would like you to restart your Blaze, by following these steps. 

Also, please answer the following questions: 

- Is your Blaze set up to your account? 

- When does it started happening?

- When was the last time that you charge it?

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. Restarting my Blaze does not work. the display lights up but with a blank screen and then goes off after a second or two. This started happening on 10-5-17 in the evening. My fitbit was able to sync that afternoon, but has not been able to sync since. I believe that my last full charge was on 10-3 or 10-4. IT still currently has a charge since it will light up. 

I've also tried placing it on the charger to see if that would help and it does not change anything. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @HeathB! Thanks for the restart that you've done. I've shared your post with Customer Support, they should reply back to you within the following days. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Any response for this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes