Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze connectivity issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every single time you push out an update you completely ruin the connectivity of the Blaze. Why can't you learn from your mistakes. You cannot just update without fully testing on every model. Your customer base will start shrinking as these poor decisions and actions continue. Fix it!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @Justine33.

I am sorry to hear that you are having connectivity inconveniences with your Blaze and would like to know if you keep having these issues and if they are directly with syncing? If they are, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there.

Now, if you are experiencing another type of problem, feel free to share it.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

You people really don't seem to get it. We as customers do not want to have to redo everything under the sun to make our 200 dollar "smart" fitness tracker work! Every single person I know that has a Blaze is tired of how big a pile of garbage this thing is. The complaints, which there are several hundred if not thousands of fall on deaf ears. Stop telling us that there is not a problem and refund some money or make the thing function right!!!! I have resigned myself to the fact that you ripped me off of a couple hundred bucks and moved on to a company that actually cares about there customer base. I will never again own anything made by Fitbit as the company just does not care for it's customers. My suggestion to anyone that is thinking of getting a fitbit is to just spend the extra 50 bucks and buy a Garmin!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also experiencing connectivity issues with my fitbit blaze and Android phone.

Since first getting it in March I have had no problems, but it won't connect to my phone now?

I have turned my Bluetooth off and on, I have unpaired and paired the fitbit, I have deleted the device from the app and uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, I have turned my fitbit off and on, I have restarted my fitbit, but all is futile? My fitbit will not connect to my phone.

Please can you suggest what I should do @AlejandraFitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello! You have done everything they always tell us to do as if it is our
fault they screwed up the connectivity. Every time they update the app
this happens to the Blaze, and every time they deny, deny, deny that Fitbit
is at fault. But then magically they push out another update and it fixes
it. The fix still has not come. They still refuse to take ownership of
their continued failures. Welcome to the club.
Best Answer

I too have been having Blaze connectivity issues for the past few days with my Galaxy G7 Android phone. The Blaze will not connect/sync. It works fine connect with other devices like the Kindle Fire HD and even the desktop, but not the phone. I've turned Bluetooth on/off; restarted phone, cleared app cache, deleted and reinstalled app, turned the Blaze off/on, and nothing works to get the Blaze to pair and sync with my phone. The Blaze Classic paring works and I can control music on my phone from the Blaze, but call not sync data. I really need to get this fixed, but all the tips & tricks don't work. I've wasted hours and hours unnecessarily. And I am what I believe is the most recent firmware 17.8.402.1.

Best Answer
0 Votes