Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze display corrupted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently posted on this forum about a problem with the screen on my Fitbit Blaze, it has developed a black blob on the screen and a few lines, which, since my previous post has moved from near the bottom of the screen to closer to the middle. I was told in reply to my original post that this was a hardware issue ad to try to reset my Blaze which didn't solve the issue. My question is, is there anything I can do to attempt to resolve this issue, any computer programs I can or new software etc? I can't afford to buy a new pebble and I really don't want to lose my Blaze as I love it and get a lot from it.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If it's a hardware issue then there's not really much you can do. Are you still within warranty? It runs for 12 months from purchase (24 months if you are in Europe). If you are then contact customer support via contact.fitbit.com and see what your options are.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Weggo83 and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendation and contacted our support team, have they offer you a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes