Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze display is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze has been perfect, upon returning from holiday. I accidentally let my Blaze go flat, I put on charge and whilst in the charge cradle it indicated the battery was full, I removed from the cradle and the screen is blank and the heart rate LED are not flashing, tried the reset and didn't work so tried accessing the app and removing and reinstalling which it did but still not working when back in the watch strap, any help most appreciated.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Nick1877.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Can you please confirm that these are the steps you followed in order to restart your tracker:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Yes I have tried all of this a number of times to know effect
Regards,
Nick

Regards,

Nick

Nick Jaye M.I.M.I.

*Together we are stronger **#innunowetrust*
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Nick1877.

Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already created a case with them, which is great. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you with a solution.

Let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes