Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze display is not responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

my Blaze screen has suddenly stopped displaying. I’ve tried to reboot but it hasn’t worked. This happened overnight. Any advice?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @RunningSam83, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that your Fitbit Blaze is not responding. Thanks a lot for trying to restart it. I'd like to help you out.

I've escalated your case to our Support Team for them to help you out with this. Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need more help, feel free to let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing. First it was not tracking heart rate all the time, then the battery, now it just has no display. This happened in a week. It appears Fitbit is doing this on purpose to phase out the Blaze. I’ll be looking into a different company from now on- too bad because I liked fit bit- but now I’ll be taking me and my friends to another company that won’t just phase out my product after 1 or 2 years 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RunningSam83 wrote:

Hi

my Blaze screen has suddenly stopped displaying. I’ve tried to reboot but it hasn’t worked. This happened overnight. Any advice?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

I had this happen once. I believe it was something to do with the software locking up. I had to let my Blaze discharge and then charge it back up to fix the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Josie0905, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had these problems with your Fitbit Blaze. Thanks a lot for all you've tried to get it to work. I'd like to help you out.

I have also escalated your case to our Support Team for further assistance. You should be receiving an email from them soon with more instructions. If you need anything else, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a Blaze for a couple years (approx.  2) and it kicked the bucket.  Last summer my wife got me another and when it arrived via online retailer,  it would not load/operate outside of the cradle, Fitbit sent me a replacement after multiple attempts with phone tech support... now about 6 months in, this one (fully charged and working fine) suddenly has quit working too. I put it on the charger thinking, maybe I was mistaken and it wasn't charged.  Placed it on the cradle and it reflects fully charged.  Put back on my wrist and within two hours not working again. I've attempted to reset and same thing, working, on my wrist two hours  non-functional. Clearly,  they're phasing out due to product quality. 

Best Answer
0 Votes