Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze display not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After several hours the screen appears black all the time or with the main screen but no possibility to switch between the screens. I try to reset, even several times on a row, without success. Even plugging the charger does not help. I have to wait for the battery to be fully empty, then charging works again, and the device works properly for the next hours. Then the issue occurs again.

I have to admit I am fed up of this situation, my Blaze seems to have crucial dysfunctions and because of that is not reliable and is useless.

Any advice?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @JeanChri71. Great to see you in the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your display not responding as it should 😕

I can suggest that when this happens and you're stuck on the main screen, try to change the clock face from your app. For this, go to the app, tap on the icon of your Blaze at the top of the dashboard, scroll down to Clock Face and change it to a different one. Wait for your tracker to sync and once it has changed, if you'd like, change it back to the clock face you had before and try to swipe between screens and see how it goes.

Let me know if you still experience this issue after that.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hello Ferdinand,

Actually I am experiencing this issue for about 6 weeks already. Believe me, I have already tried several tricks, among others what you are suggesting, unfortunately unsuccessful.

I am just experiencing the issue now, it started 4 hours ago, reason that motivated me to post my message. The Blaze has been fully charged, though I had to reset in order to see something on the scree. Now the main screen does appear but nothing happens when sweeping the screen to move to another display, f.i. to the parameter display.

After a couple of minutes, no more display at all. Third time I reset, the Fitbit logo appears followed by 2 vibrations, then black and nothing anymore, even when pushing on any button.

What is your advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @JeanChri71! Got it.

In that situation, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and see what would be the available options at this point based on your warranty status.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and if you need anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer