Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Blaze about 2 years ago from the Army Air Force Exchange Service  (AAFES). I liked it so much that I bought 2 extra leather bands. It looked more like a nice watch than a fit device. Now the device won’t maintain a charge. I contacted customer support, there is nothing they can do. It’s out of warranty. They don’t sell this device anymore and the bands don’t work on anything else. They offered me 25% on another device. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me! I will have to look at other brands before handing more of my hard earned money to Fitbit.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Dropped. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I have moved your post from the Versa board to the Blaze board as this situation is related to this device. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with your Fitbit Blaze and Customer Support. I am sure they tried to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. 

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes