Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze flashes between normal screen and red patterned screen, alternating every few seconds

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have owned my Fitbit Blaze since about May 2017 (I think).  It has worked well over the 2 years and nine months.  A couple of days ago it started to flash between the normal screen and a red/white patterned screen every few seconds.  This started during the day under normal use.  It shows the same behavior in all modes (standard time/date screen, exercise screens, timer screens, etc) 

I tried re-charging it but to no effect.  It continued to flash while in the charging cradle.  As far as I could make out the charge was full anyway.

I have left it for a couple of days near the dongle on my laptop in case a new version or patch downloaded, also to no effect.

As the battery seems to be taking a charge I don't think the problem is with the battery.  Does this mean my Blaze is ready for the scrapheap or is there something I can do to fix it?

David

I

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found a solution provided by RicardoFitbit to a similar problem posed by @Pop399.  (I missed it the first time through.)  The solution of turning my Blaze off then on again worked.  I didn't know you could do that!  Everything now back to normal.  Brilliant. Thank you.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I found a solution provided by RicardoFitbit to a similar problem posed by @Pop399.  (I missed it the first time through.)  The solution of turning my Blaze off then on again worked.  I didn't know you could do that!  Everything now back to normal.  Brilliant. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi @DavidJohn, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I'm happy to know that your issue was resolved after checking one of my posts. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes