Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart inconsistent

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have had my blaze for about 6months, when I 1st got it I had issues with heart monitor which kept displaying -- even during a workout or just resting would flip between a reading and -- nothing... so I read up and moved the position on the arm/wrist, tried a different strap, and somehow it just started working.. and has been fine ever since, now it's back to the same issue of constantly changing g from a reading to no reading and displaying the -- instead,  nothing else has changed accept the recent update which when I checked back seems to be about the same sort of time, I've reset, I switched heart monitor to off, on, auto, nothing works.. any ideas.????

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @SpinmasterGuru, the -- means that your Blaze is having difficulty detecting your heartrate.  This can be caused by a number of reasons and is usually helped by wearing the Blaze a little higher on the arm and a little tighter during exercise than you would during day to day wear.

Difficulties in detecting heartrate are quite common if your exercise involves a lot of wrist movement, for example weights or rowing machine.

I don't think there was anything in the recent update that altered HR detection, so I suspect it is a coincidence that this issue recently recurred.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes