Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate not registering

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When exercising my Blaze keeps on stopping recognising heart rate. For example I did a 103 minute gym class but when I synced it only showed hear rate readings for 48 minutes. What happened to the other 15 minutes? Also today in spin it kept on saying my heart rate was 65. This was no way correct as it must have been at least twice that! And the little heart shape was not moving. I have tried moving the blaze further up my wrist leaving two finger space with my wrist but does not help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Great to see you here @Classybird, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

If you are having issues registering your heart rate information, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some steps to follow in order to obtain a better reading.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Great to see you here @Classybird, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

If you are having issues registering your heart rate information, I recommend taking a look at this post, where you will be able to see some steps to follow in order to obtain a better reading.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue today my heart rate was showing as 96 during a spin sprint! I’ve never had problems til recently and my calorie burn is dropping as I don’t think my heart rate is registering properly any more. 96 is my everyday walking round hr.

the sensor is clean and it it correctly positioned and tightened on my wrist, any other ideas I used to love my blaze but am left despondent now 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I never resolved the issue. When in spin my heart rate would be quite low, as yours but when I read back the activity later it would show higher, so it was working just not showing it at the time which isn’t really what you want is it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply when I read mine back it is still low and the graph
doesn’t peak and flow with the effort it’s pretty constant xx
Best Answer
0 Votes