Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate sensor not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a Fitbit blaze that is a month old. The heart rate sensor is not working in "on" mode or "auto" mode. The "sleep" and "steps an hour" are also not working. They all worked fine until about 5 days ago. I have called it into Fitbit. They tried to trouble shoot it with success and they said they would look into it and give me a call back- which they have not. I have called back today and they now say they will email me "as soon as possible" but I wasn't given a time frame of when that will be. I'm very frustrated as this is my 3rd Fitbit watch and have been a loyal customer who recommended Fitbit to all of my friends and anyone who asks about my watch.
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6
*they tried to trouble shoot it without succes is what is supposed to say. Sorry
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Are the green lights for the heart rate monitor on?  Is heart rate showing up on the device itself or just not syncing to the app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No green lights on the heart rate sensor. Double lines on the watch and on the Fitbit app where heart rate should be.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Did Customer Service walk you through a restart? That would be the first thing to try.  Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen (~10 seconds).  

If that doesn't work, turn off the heart rate feature and force a sync. Turn the heart rate to On and force sync again.  Then set it to Auto and force sync again.

If that doesn't work, I would try Customer Service again.  I would personally try to call and let them know you haven't received a call back. They are usually very helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. Customer service walked me through all of that a couple of times and it did not work. I'm just waiting on "another department" to get back with me. It's been about 4 days and no word. 😥

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the first step and it started right away.  My Fitbit has been working for about 18 months without a problem.  Then, I noticed that the HR monitor hasn't worked for about 3 days.  I did the restart and now it is working again.

Best Answer
0 Votes