Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze heart rate sensor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have a Blaze, love it, have had it for two years. Two days ago the heart rate monitor does not work, have recharged battery, re synced it, nothing. Have an Android phone with the Fitbit app on it.

Never had any problems till now, I believe the steps aren't fully correct but will be checking that out tomorrow. Need help please, green light at back not flashing any more.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Energizeme.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if you have tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

A warm welcome to the Community @Energizeme.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if you have tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Oh my god.thank you soooo much.it worked.i am sori but did not know to do that.i use my blaze every day and enjoy seeing how well i do on my  runs.bike rides etc.really missed that feature.Thank you again.thank you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

It worked.oh my god thank you.really really missed this feature on my blaze.i love my fitbit.have to say it is what motivated me to lose 20kgs.loved looking to see how well i was doing.....or not doing.thank you again.didnt realize i could do that.cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarted, no heart, sleep, nor hourly activity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning I followed instructions and my battery level dropped to red but monitor doesn’t seem to be working, I have plugged up battery. It is crucial I get it working my doctor using info to assist with BP treatment 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,When my heart rate wasnt showing i was told to hold the button on the left and thevbottom button on the right untill the fitbit logo appeared.took a few seconds .i released buttons and hay presto it worked and has stayed working.maybe wait untill your fitbit charged.? Hope it helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried holding the left and bottom right button and it does restart, but still nothing. My fitbit it stuck on 70bpm and doesn't change ever. I have made sure the heart rate is on auto or on and have made sure it says the same on the app but still nothing. I have also noticed the green lights on the back no longer come on. Any help? The fitbit is only a year old 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Kmac92,Hi.I am sorry but i not sure whats happening there.When mine was playing up the green light wasnt flashing either but once i rebooted it  my fitbit went with no problem. Havent had any issues since.Maybe you could delete your app for afew hours then download it all again?sori i carnt be of more help.cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked!Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes