Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing and accuracy issues with Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had my blaze since December 2017, there seems to be one problem after another ever since had it. It barely goes 6 months before something else does not work. 

I have changed my phone from iPhone to android and it rarely syncs. The cover on one of the buttons kept coming off. I found it many times but have now lost it. Also when I wake up in the morning I have done 106 steps or sometimes 6 steps. How does that happen when I dont get out of bed. Do that makes me ask how accurate ste my steps? 

Also my exercise has not been picked up in the last 5 months. 

Does anyone else have these problems? 

Moderator Edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Fountain welcome to our Community! I'd be more than glad to help you out with your Fitbit Blaze. 

In regards the syncing concern you're currently having with your new Android device, can you please let me know the specific model you currently have? I recommend you to check our full list of compatible devices here. If you previous iOS device is around, make sure to remove your Blaze from the Bluetooth settings to avoid any issues connecting. For more syncing issues check this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

About the button that was lost, can you please send me a picture of your tracker current condition? I would like to confirm if this affected the frame or the Fitbit monitor as itself. 

The steps issue is surely not a common behavior but your device may register movements or restlessness as steps when you're wearing it while you sleep. The number of steps typically measured during these periods is minimal, and should not offset your overall fitness progress. Any steps taken to and from other rooms during the night will also be tracked. Equally, it's possible for the algorithm to undercount (not meet the required acceleration threshold). Examples here include walking on a very soft surface such as a plush carpet. For more details about specific conditions see How accurate are Fitbit devices?

And lastly but not less important, can you give more details about which exercises your Fitbit didn't pick up and how are you tracking this specific exercise?  

I'll be looking to your reply 🤓

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer