Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is loose in frame

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Guys....

I'm new to FitBit and this is my first post. It has been a great fun keep tracking of my activity over a month now. It is keeping me motivated to do more.

I've noticed today that my blaze is loose in the frame while putting it back after the charging. It was fine when took it out for last changing. I know this is going to happen sooner than later but never thought it would be this soon. I bought my blaze on 13th April. Since then I charged my blaze more or less every 4-5 days. The only feature I hate is taking out the blaze from it's frame to charge it. Any suggestion guys? Will buying a third party steel frame fix the problem? I don't want this fun activity this short. Please help guys....:)

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the forums!

I have never had this problem and I switch mine out all the times to different colored bands. I have had the unit since it came out as well

So I would contact support and see what they can do for you

Use the Help link above

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BatsFanatic when you say loose, how loose are we talking about?

There needs yo be some wiggle or the Blaze could not be removed. So yes there is a very small amount of movement within the frame.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @WendyB and @Rich_Laue, thank you for your replies. There was no wiggle or anything and it sat tight in the frame before but it is loose now. The blaze can move up and down in the frame when I move it and also, the the two buttons on right side don't align properly with the blaze to function. Now I'm getting worried that it will drop from the frame when I play cricket.

What I should I do? Shall I return the blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact support like I said above

Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure how loose your refferring to @BatsFanatic but yes, while the Blaze is properly in its frame there will be a very small 1 to 2 mm up/down movement.  This is normal, and i believe because it is so small that it was never noticed before. Without this movement the Blaze would not be able to be taken out of its frame without being damaged

Best Answer

Hi @Rich_Laue,

I've changed the frame and the blaze now sits firm. Not even a mm movement and so, like you said, 1 to 2 mm movement up and down is not normal. 

I'll contact the support like @WendyB said.

Best Answer
0 Votes