Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went on a hike at crater lake Oregon and after the hike on the way home my Blaze buzzed and it said "error clock issue" etc. Before I got home I had no service so it wasn't until I finally got home to change the clock, but then my alarm went off and it's not stopping, I tried to restart it,  but screen is still unresponsive.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you here @Spartanslayer.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Blaze? Have you put it to charge to see if it responds? Are you receiving the clock error?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 3 months of frustration by having this problem with my fitbit blaze, "Setting up a new device" method worked successfully for me. Forum did not help, but this video did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnlHwC7FMxU

Hope it works for you too!

Best Answer

It's great to see you here @Ant_S, thanks for sharing this information and video, I am glad to hear that this procedure worked for you and hope it works for more people.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes