Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze isn't syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Blaze back in December and for the past few days it has been spazzing out.  I've checked the forums to see if there a solution to this problem, and all the suggestions on how to fix it doesn't work. It's not syncing, the date and time are wrong, and continues to disconnect from the Bluetooth. I've restarted it, shut it down completely, restarted my phone, disconnected and reconnected to my Bluetooth and NOTHING seems to work. It's infuriating, Please help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the Forums @JosieJB.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If your tracker isn't syncing, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and confirm you have followed the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Did you try taking the app off your phone. Shut down your blaze? I'm having the same problems also

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I've tried both. And now a new problem has arisen... because the Clock
Was Wrong is now giving me a message that says "Clock error go to the
Fitbit mobile app and try another clock." Which puts me in a conundrum
because my Fitbit cannot sync to the app so therefore I cannot update the
clock. And the screen refuses to show me anything other than that message.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had this same problems your having since the 31st like I was telling you
earlier. I just kept shutdown or resetting the watch. I also uninstalled
the app also. I changed the clock settings on the app. And about 2:00 pm my
watch fixed itself. And my steps are wrong and was claimed for yesterday
but it will work out. Good luck 😊
Best Answer

I'm having the same difficulty with mine not keeping the proper time.  It's really starting to tick me off a bit!

@JosieJBwrote:

I purchased my Blaze back in December and for the past few days it has been spazzing out.  I've checked the forums to see if there a solution to this problem, and all the suggestions on how to fix it doesn't work. It's not syncing, the date and time are wrong, and continues to disconnect from the Bluetooth. I've restarted it, shut it down completely, restarted my phone, disconnected and reconnected to my Bluetooth and NOTHING seems to work. It's infuriating, Please help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @LaurenDF@JosieJB and @GreenT326 thanks for the update.

I am glad to hear that your tracker is working properly @GreenT326 and thanks for the sharing the steps you followed in order to fix it. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

@JosieJB and @LaurenDF, I would like to know if you have tried the tips provided by our friend? If you haven't, I recommend trying that.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Yes I have tried all the steps. I have been restarting my Blaze since
Sunday every chance I get and nothing is working. It is still giving me the
"Clock error" message.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @JosieJB, have you tried to change your clock face? If you haven't, I recommend trying this by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Blaze > Clock Face (Clock Display on Android).
  3. Sync your Blaze to see the change.

Also, check that your Fitbit app is update.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Best Answer
I cannot change my clockface because my fitbit will not sync. Which is why
I'm stuck in a conundrum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the troubleshoot didn't work @JosieJB, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later.

Best Answer