Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze keeps showing set up screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze will not get out of set up mode. The app is on my phone and is reading the Blaze but the set up screen is all it shows.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Mine is doing the same thing, were you able to get it fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem also. I've installed on my phone and laptop. I've viewed the video and followed the instruction on how to get started. I've tapped the top twice or pressed the buttons, but nothing. Just the www.fitbit.com/setup shows.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your yrackers need to have their setup finished. Http://help.fitbit.com/?q=setup

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @Cbransford@Mbird1777@jfihfe and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

As our friend mentioned, your trackers need to be paired again, you can do this by following these steps from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I am using a MAC and cannot find the Account Icon or the Set Up Device. I am sitting here with a fitbit that I cannot use because I cannot get it off the set up screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you installed the Fitbit Connect software? This is the software where the setup device routine will be found. 

Best Answer
0 Votes