Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze lost all power

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze start giving me clock errors the crapped out totally.  Won’t restart or reset just black.  New unit what do I do?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi there @Prayer1969. Great to have you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not responding 😕

Whenever you put it in the charger does it start to charge or does it show anything on the display at all?

I'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well as of right now nothings working.   No response to the battery charger, no pulse light, not restarting.  DEAD!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mines exactly the same. Ran home from work, 20 minutes in had over half battery now deader than a Norwegian blue parrot! What is occurring  just 13 months old fully charged sunday night. Now 7pm Yuesday

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Prayer1969, thanks a lot for getting back and I'm very sorry to hear that the tracker is not responding at all in the charger.

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team for them to take a deeper look and get you back on track. Just please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

@Ianfursie, Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're also having problems with this 😕 Have you tried to put it to charge? What happens when you do this? Also, have you tried to restart it? If not, You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

There must be something with either the new iOS update or the Fitbit app. I have had my Blaze for 18 months and never had a problem until yesterday. Now it will not hold a charge more than an hour or two. It will be full and completely drain. Something is wrong with the app I think. Maybe it is constantly trying to sync?

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.  I've charged it to "full" twice today and now it's completely dead again.  I've had my Blaze for over a year and never had any issues, so something has changed.  Help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue. Charge up. Then half way through the day it's red line flashing! Also now although the blaze says my 250 steps.are.done for the hour  (today ive done 8/10 butthe app says I've done 1. Ove restarted as per previous questions on here. Seems am update needs to happen soon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. Battery now suddenly discharging at a rapid rate. Will not hold a charge for more than 3 hours.

Could it be related to a software update?

Had my Blaze for >18months

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last night I shut down my Blaze (swipe to settings and then select shut down) and then I let it power back up and fully charge.  It kept the charge overnight (which it didn't do before).  I'm hopeful that this will be the solution.  Posting this here in case this helps anyone else with their battery issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is 14 months old, no issues. Put it in charger when nearly dead and won't turn on or anything since. 

No Green light, nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes