Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i just got a firbit Blaze as a gift and when i opened it and went to update it, the app says the battery is too low to update but when i put the tracker into the charger the charging symbol doesn't come up. it just shows the fitbit symbol and fitbit.com/setup. what's going on and what should i do?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jac.ilyn  It will charge - until the tracker is set up and added, it will not show any indicator of charging.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Jac.ilyn  It will charge - until the tracker is set up and added, it will not show any indicator of charging.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you @Kmransom123. i will leave it for a while and see if it charges.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jac.ilyn i never wait that long, after setting up about 15 trackers, i place them on their charger then proceed to set them up.

The app sees that they are charging and proceds,.

Best Answer
0 Votes

so how do you get tracker to track if update will not install because it says battery too low even after hours of charging new battery in cradle

Best Answer
0 Votes

,my battery is still not charging even after hours of charging in the cradle. I continue to get the message that battery power too low to do firmware update. I am properly seating the battery in the cradle. Must have a defective battery

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this same issue! Have you had any luck figuring out the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine finally did fully charge after giving up on the very slow charging computer port and plugging into usb wall adapter charge (much, much faster charging). If I had stuck with computer usb, it would never have charged battery to the Blazer. Use usb wall adapter

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats why i say to use the phones charger, some computers  stop charging when the fall asleep. 

Best Answer
0 Votes