Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Brand new, has been correctly aligned, cradle snaps shut and have tried 5 ports on 2 computers to charge it and it is just a blank screen. Have tried to reset and it flashes a large battery with little charge then goes blank again. Tried to set it up and I keep getting a message that the fitbit doesn't have enough charge to do it. Help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kcallan17

Hi, it should be charging even though it's not saying it's charging, some people posted that they had success with that. 

If you just bypass the battery too low message and click continue to keep setting up, it does eventually get through the setup and do the update even if the warning: battery is too low, is on. That's the only way I was able to get mine set up. 

I hope it works for you! 

K

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Same here. I've tried all the different ports and even a wall outlet and it doesn't seem to be charging. I just took it out of the package. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kcallan17

I tried to reply to you through my other thread

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Karplop I've tried to do that a couple times and when I get to the end it still says the battery is too low to update. Do you know if it will charge if not setup? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kcallan17

Hi, it should be charging even though it's not saying it's charging, some people posted that they had success with that. 

If you just bypass the battery too low message and click continue to keep setting up, it does eventually get through the setup and do the update even if the warning: battery is too low, is on. That's the only way I was able to get mine set up. 

I hope it works for you! 

K

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much, this did work for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kcallan17 when you connected the tracker up to charge it, did you feel a vibration? This is what will tell you that it is charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes