Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not found on iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please help, since updating my Blaze is not connecting to my Bluetooth, not even discoverable. I have tried everything turning Bluetooth on off, restarting my tracker, turning phone off/on deleting app. Setting up new tracker. I can connect the tracker via my iPad but not via iPhone 6 Plus. Software on both my phone and tracker are up to date.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Tricey3049, please make sure the iPad's bluetooth is turned off,  or turn off the ipad itself.  This is so we know the Blaze isn't still connected to yhe ipad.

Now use the Fitbit app to sync the iPhone. The Blaze is setup so you should be able to sync. You might be asked to accept some permissions, which you will want to.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Tricey3049, thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself and @Rich_Laue for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided worked for you? Is your tracker connecting to your phone now? If you still having problems, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer