Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications from Google Pixel 2XL

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, 

I have a Google pixel 2xl with version 10 software and a Fitbit blaze with current software but I cannot receive any notifications at all, phone is set on loud and do not disturbe is disabled,

Any help would be great

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Hilly23, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the steps you've tried so far in order to receive notifications on your Blaze from your Google Pixel 2XL. 

Would you mind confirming that you've followed all the troubleshooting steps provided in the help article: Why are notifications delayed or missing?

I'd also suggest following the steps in the article: What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Hilly23, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the steps you've tried so far in order to receive notifications on your Blaze from your Google Pixel 2XL. 

Would you mind confirming that you've followed all the troubleshooting steps provided in the help article: Why are notifications delayed or missing?

I'd also suggest following the steps in the article: What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes