Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I notice am not receiving any notifications on my Blaze after upgrading to iOS10. Device iPhone 6s

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I upgraded to iOS 10.0.2 and the problem is solved

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I am not receiving notifications after upgrading iPhone to 8plus, hope we get this figured out

Best Answer
0 Votes

I upgraded to iOS 10.0.2 and the problem is solved

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @DiegoFiorentin and @Eliseknight.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourselves. @DiegoFiorentin, I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved and that your tracker is now receiving notifications, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Now @Eliseknight, are you still having issues? If you are, I recommend taking a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (iOS Fitbit app) post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi everyone, I think I fixed the issue of the Galaxy S8 S8+ Notifications not coming through. If you follow the steps below, it should fix it..  it did for me.

While I have been messaging you on the issue, I have been searching for possible solutions. I think I found one your developers can use. I am able to get notifications on my s8+.

1. Go into connections and select Bluetooth
2. Select menu ( 3 dots)
3. Select Dual Audio  and turn on.( I know, it sounds stupid) this allows Bluetooth 5.0 and Bluetooth 4.1 to run simultaneously on your phone which will allow the Blaze to connect fully.
4. Go into Fitbit app and turn on all notifications along with the Notification widget, and select Send Test notification.

I was able to get a test notification, which is something I have not had in months, and was able to get a notification by sending an SMS to myself.

So if this works, I as a customer was able to fix this issue which should help a number of users get the use they wanted. 

Best Answer

Hey there @Tin_cup27, welcome to the Community!

I want to thank you for the steps you just shared about fixing the issue with the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ connectivity. I know that users that are experiencing this issue will find your post really helpful.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes