Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Notifications ON but Fitbit Blaze no longer shows text messages and calls from my LG LV10. How can I start receiving on Fitbit again?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Those are great news @LadyBee54, I am glad to hear that your Blaze is now working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

A warm welcome to the Forums @LadyBee54.

I am sorry to hear that your tracker isn't receiving notifications, I recommend taking a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks Alejandra! The Android App instructions helped solved my problem!
I'm now receiving (notifications) my texts, email...via my Fitbit. Thanks
again!!

Brenda
Best Answer

Those are great news @LadyBee54, I am glad to hear that your Blaze is now working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot wink

Best Answer

I am not receiving my texts or phone calls etc. on my fitbit.  I am using a iPhone 8.

This has been happening for quit a while, thought it was my phone but it is not.

Help!!  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @KBedan, welcome to the Forums.

I am sorry to hear that your tracker isn't receiving notifications and recommend taking a look at the help article My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and follow the instructions provide there.

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze stop receiving notifications like a week ago

Best Answer
0 Votes