Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit will not show phone calls or text. How do u set up the Bluetooth classic?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Kosinski.

Have you verified that your tracker is paired? Keep in mind that it needs to be paired in order to receive notifications. If it is not paired, I recommend doing the following from your Fitbit app to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

After pairing your tracker, you should be able to receive notifications. Now about the Bluetooth classic, you need to do the following to connect it:

• On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and select Blaze (on iPhone) or Blaze (Classic) (on Android and Windows phones). If you don't see Blaze in the list of devices paired to your phone, set up music control again. 
  • Make sure Blaze is within approximately 20 feet of your phone.
  • Under Settings on Blaze, confirm that Bluetooth Classic is set to "Pair."
  • Try switching Bluetooth Classic from "Pair" to something else and then back to "Pair."
  • Restart your phone.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is paired

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @Mange_J. If your tracker is paired and you are having issues with your notifications, I recommend taking a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes