Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit stopped receiving notifications after the last iOS update. Been through all of the troubleshooting steps, removed and reinstalled the Blaze. Still nothing!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

It's a known issue with iOS12. Fitbit is aware.

Best Answer

It's great to see you here @mewilbur and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and for letting us know about it.

As our friend mentioned, we are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, you can have updated information about this in this thread.

Let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Does the new update solve the issue?

Sent from W. Anderson
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation in the Community @mewilbur.

Regarding your inquiry, if you don't have your Fitbit app updated, you can try this by following the instructions provide in the help article How do I update the app to the latest version? and test your tracker.

See you around. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is the most recent and still no notifications. Are they working on a solution for iOS 12? Notifications were one reason I went with the blaze

Sent from W. Anderson
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @mewilbur.

As mentioned previously, our team is hard working in fixing this issue as soon as possible. Your patience will be much appreciated while they find a solution. Once we have more information about, we will more than glad to let you know,

If there is anything else we can help you with in the meantime, feel free to let us know.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this problem when I switched phones and updated to iOS 12 about same time. None of troubleshooting helped. Finally I went to my app under account settings and clicked on my device ( blaze for me) and then clicked on notifications. That’s where I finally prompted to connect my device properly ( and not just via Bluetooth as blaze “classic”).  Thus fixed my issue where I was no longer receiving notifications. 

Best Answer

Hey @Melhell, welcome to the Community.

I appreciate the tips provided in order to fix this issue, I know that our friends here will them helpful. If there is anything we can help you with, do not hesitate to let us know.

Keep the stepping up! Man Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still not working

Sent from W. Anderson
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation in the Community @mewilbur. Your patience while out team fix this issue is much appreciated. At the moment of having any update about this, we will be glad to share it with you.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

FitBit has sent out several updates since this problem first surfaced and my Blaze still cannot receive messages from iPhone. Respectfully, is there anything else you can tell us other than "we're working on it?"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Whole reason I got the blaze, still no solution that I have seen

Best Answer
0 Votes

So Fitbit, what’s the status??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi  having the same problem. Did all the trouble shooting. Talk to a rep too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So still waiting for a solution, should I just bag it? Whole reason I chose this model was the updates, all other feature seem fine!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have reached to the forum only to have you guys say your working on it, no new information for months now. I have uninstalled, updated the app, turned notifications on and off, reset my blaze and still no notifications of messages or calls. Are you going to fix it or are we being forced to upgrade?

Best Answer

My fitbit Blaze stopped receiving notifications 2 days ago. Coincidentally my app updated the same day.

I've tried to rest my Fitbit, I made sure notifications are turned on - on both my fitbit and the app, I have tried unpairing and nothing is working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes