Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not showing correct time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have two Blaze watches, both of them need resetting of date and time. Am I better off calling you or follow your instructions via email?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity and caps

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You cannot manually set the time. It gets the time from whatever you are syncing with.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Perlman and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

If you are having issues with your timezone, I recommend changing it to a complete different one, sync your tracker, put the correct time and sync again. To change your timezone, follow the instructions provide in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?.

Now if the issue is directly with syncing, follow the steps in the article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?, once you sync your Fitbit, the time will correct itself.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have changed the time zone, synced, changed the time zone to a different one, synced again. I’ve been working on this for 1-1/2 hours. Not an exaggeration. It will not change. I’ve turned my blaze off, turned my iPhone off, followed all the instructions 10 times and it won’t set. What a PITA. why do they make it so difficult? Help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Gailschorr.

Thanks for letting us know that you already tried the instructions provided without success. I would like to know if you have checked the timezone in the device you are using to sync your tracker? If you haven't, I recommend checking that the device have the time you prefer since the Blaze will take this into consideration too.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes