Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not synching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have searched topics and not finding the answer I need.  My Blaze is charged, it is paired with my phone (bluetooth is on). It will not sync phone screen is showing it is not finding and showing battery as red. Has not synched since yesterday morning and this is second time this week that this has happened. Help I cant afford to buy a new one.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@MrsBia wrote:

Have searched topics and not finding the answer I need.  My Blaze is charged, it is paired with my phone (bluetooth is on). It will not sync phone screen is showing it is not finding and showing battery as red. Has not synched since yesterday morning and this is second time this week that this has happened. Help I cant afford to buy a new one.

I have the exact same problem - came here to see if I can find a solution.  Seems I am not alone, but there doesn't seem to be an answer

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too I have just started having this problem and my blaze is not lasting for more than a day before needing a charge.  It is not even set to the right time so can't even use it as a watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not sure what I did but finally got it to sync. I think the issue was that
the fitbit was not showing paired in settings I put it back to pair and
tried to sync and it didn't I looked again and it was turned off again so
just kept messing with it until it worked.
Best Answer
0 Votes