Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze was fully charged in the morning. However, later in the afternoon, it just show the Fitbit logo and when I tried to charge, it shows zero battery level. Now I tried to charge, it keeps staying in the red zone, Low battery.

I re-started the Fitbit (off and on) from settings but still the same. Any clues how to get it to work again?

Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I am experiencing the same issue.  I sent an email to customer support and I am waiting for additional feedback.  I turned off notifications, dimmed the brightness, reset the blaze and cleaned the prongs. I tried charging on different computer ports and still after appearing to be completely charged- the battery is dead within hours.

My Blaze is less than a year old and was working fine up until this past weekend.

Has anyone ever received a replacement for this issue?  

Thanks,

Kathy

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @CalChng and @Katwong it's great to see you around.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this. If your trackers aren't charging, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why isn't my battery charging? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did everything recommended and reached out to Fitbit support. The issue
is still the same for me. It looks as if the battery has charged and 30
minutes later it's blinking red and dead.
I know a lot of people have had issues with this and it looks like it's
been going on for a few years. I'm disappointed in Fitbit's response.
This product was fairly expensive and I cannot even use it after 10 months
of ownership.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi ,

I have reported the problem to Fitbit support and my case number is “26606019”.

I think it’s just bad that the device fails without any warning at all. One moment the battery is fully charged and in few hrs later, it cannot even start and cannot charge up too.

Cal Chng
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please stop with that worthless solution, the batteries suck in these things, this is my second fitbit and the same thing happened. My son has a cheap chinese smartwatch and his battery has lasted longer than both of my fitbits!

Best Answer
0 Votes