Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing after Android 9 Pie update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbit admin and tech heads about a week a go since I updated my Nokia 8 to android 9 pie my Fitbit has blue tooth connection issues. 

Ive tried manually to link blaze and it worked ok on android nugget. Please fix this issue I’m having to use my girlfriends apple iPad atm

thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@SHEARMINATOR Welcome! It's great to see you around! 

I will assist you with your Blaze that isn't syncing with your phone. Please be aware that Android users are having issues syncing with Android 9 (Pie), you can check this thread to keep up to date with this.

You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes