Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard seems to be syncing my steps but in my challenges it says my steps are significantly lower and that it was synced "now". Right now I have 3k steps today. But in my challenge I have 1200. Also, the other day I charged my Blaze and by the evening it was dead (I didn't even wear it that day). It just seems to be acting weird .

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Now in my challenge it says i have 952 steps. How is it going down??

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Girlnobody. I would like to know if you keep having inconveniences updating your challenges steps? If you do, here are some reasons why you are experiencing this:

1. Your steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode.
2. You manually logged an activity. Steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
3. You used MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
4. All challenge participants are not in the same time zone. 

I also recommend waiting 15 minutes after syncing your Fitbit data to see if your challenge updates.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I don't do options 2 & 3, but option 1, I can see my steps going up as I'm walking around with my phone to see if it's working, so I'm assuming that's "live mode"??? Or no? Educate me LOL Option 4, only 2 of us out of the group are in the same time zone and hers seems to be doing fine. Since my original post, I have shutdown my Blaze. I have restarted Bluetooth. Restarted my phone. Reinstalled the app. Restarted the Blaze again. It's fully charged. Nothing has helped. Started a new challenge today and I'm at 1647 steps but the challenge says 140 and and was last synced "now".

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Girlnobody. I just want to let you know that we have received similar reports about this and have escalated the issue to our engineering team. While we don't have a timeline for resolution, we will continue to investigate these discrepancies. In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at this post to keep you updated.

Thanks for your understanding, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes