Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing with Google Pixel 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have a Google pixel 3 and it refuses to connect with my Blaze. I've read that they aren't compatible for some reason? Is that true? If so, why are they not? My phone is completely up to date and have no issues connecting other Bluetooth devices. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Ccook14 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Let me help you with your Blaze not syncing with your phone. Your phone does show as compatible in the compatible device list. 

You can try the following:

- Going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.

- Restart your phone and restart your device.

- Since you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

- You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

My Blaze will not sync with my Google Pixel 3XL unless I power off my phone, restart my Blaze (left + bottom right buttons for 10 seconds or so) and then power on my phone.

It will then sync for a day or so and stop.  I get syncing, refreshing and device not found messages in the app. 

This is not friendly to have to reboot both to get it to sync and prone to losing data stored on the device. 

Fitbit app version 3.3.1

Android is Version 9, security patch level Aug 1,2019, build # PQ3A.190801.002

location permission enabled.

background data is enabled

unrestricted data usage is enabled

Best Answer

This is obviously a problem with many users users. I've used the resources you provided and followed in your device yet it still disconnects? Is the watch defective or has a fix been found for this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is more of a problem with the Fitbit interface with the phone. Not the tracker. 

Steps to try. 

Best Answer