Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing with computer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey there,

I have had my Fitbit Blaze for almost 2 years now, I always have just used the Fitbit app on my phone and never had a reason to use the Fitbit Dashboard on my computer until recently. I have downloaded Fitbit connect and have no problems syncing my data, everything comes up.

However, when I sign into Fitbit.com it says that my Fitbit has not been synced since the day I got it. I believe this is the reason none of my data will transfer to my Weight Watchers application. Can anyone suggest how to get my data to sync from all my other devices to Fitbit.com. It won't even show my profile picture on the website that I've added to my profile.

Thanks!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @jennaeustace.

If your tracker isn't syncing with your computer, I recommend verifying that you are entering the correct email address and password at the moment of logging in. If you are entering the correct information, you can take a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to agree, if your data shoes up in the Fitbit app and not Fitbit.com your logging in to a second email on fitbit.com

If your getting a weekly progress report check its header, this is the address that you want to log in with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes