Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnFitBit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife bought me a Blaze for Christmas. I have never had anything more than the Fitbit logo and the website on screen. I have downloaded the app to my laptop. I have set up goals. The Fitbit is listed as a connected device and I've even had an email telling me the battery is low. The email says I should keep an eye on the battery level on the display ... I haven't got one!!

Have I forgotten to do something to get the Blaze blazing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The Blaze does not have a distinct battery level display. If you swipe left on the main screen look to the upper left corner of the screen. You should see a battery icon and the number of bars lit is an indication of the overall battery level - It does not show a % battery.  Hope this helps.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarkB56 if your seeing the. Setup message,, you still need to download the firmware for the watch. 

The app my have a pink notification for this, if not then do an add device and choose the replace option you should then be promoted to update the firmware. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes