Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As I've reported before: my Blaze will function properly for a few days, then it loses sync for reasons completely unknown to me. A few (sometimes a lot of) days later, I go in to see and find that it has synced not due to anything I did. (Gremlin theory seems the only explanation you may not be old enough to know about that: I'm 93.)

I've tried the troubleshooting (bluetooth is on) to no avail. I've never seen "sync now"; nor have I seen the cute little abstract icon to be right clicked. How do I get a wireless dongle? Do you understand frustration?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You can buy a dongle in the store. But you will also need to download the software to your computer

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@bobatgreenhills, if you have auto sync turned on you might want to turn it off. Sometimes your Bluetooth may have to many devices running at once, this could be a problem with your phone pairing with your Fitbit app. If you turn auto sync off you will have to do a manual sync to update your data from your blaze. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @bobatgreenhills@WendyB and @Aclobos thanks for stopping by.

If you are having inconveniences syncing your tracker, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post. As mentioned, you can get a dongle from our store but keep in mind that the Blaze was made to be used with a compatible mobile device or with a computer with bluetooth included.

I hope this helps, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes