Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not tracking sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze has not tracked sleep for 14 days. I have continually tried resetting and restarting the blaze. I have read about manually tracking, however this defeats the purpose of the automatic tracking. How can this be rectified? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Mel74xxx, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for letting me know that you were having issues tracking your sleep. You did a great job restarting you Blaze.

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.
  • Please restart your Blaze again and add it as a new device using the option "Set up" on the Fitbit app > Account. 

For more information about why you see your sleep pattern, tap or click the sleep record that shows your sleep pattern.

Image of fitbit app explaining why sleep stages are not available.

I'll be around, let me know if you have more questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Mel74xxx, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for letting me know that you were having issues tracking your sleep. You did a great job restarting you Blaze.

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.
  • Please restart your Blaze again and add it as a new device using the option "Set up" on the Fitbit app > Account. 

For more information about why you see your sleep pattern, tap or click the sleep record that shows your sleep pattern.

Image of fitbit app explaining why sleep stages are not available.

I'll be around, let me know if you have more questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes