Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know this topic gets posted consistently on here a lot.  But I've tried many of the solutions for my wife's Blaze that only gets message notifications that say "new message", with no id of who sent it, and you can't read the message  Phone calls and calendar notifications don't show at all, though they are all enabled on the app and her blaze is linked to her account properly.  She has lock screen notifications turned on as well and she uses the standard message app installed on the phone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and still no complete notifications.  I have the same phone and have a Blaze as well, all notifications work perfectly, so I know how to set it up properly. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy 6.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Moondawgie8. It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your wife's Blaze is not showing the full information when giving notifications. From what you mentioned, I can probably suggest to have the tracker paired again. For this, have her go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once she's done, her tracker should be syncing without a problem and she can try to have someone send her a message or call her and see if the notifications comes through without a problem.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes