Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze only working on cradle

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the Blaze for 3 months. After the recent software update it is turning itself off with a full battery. The only way to get it back on is by placing it in the charger. It then only stays on for about 30 mins when removed. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Those are great news @Clydeguy, I am glad to hear that you will be receiving a replacement. At the moment of receiving it, you can do the following from your Fitbit app to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.).
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

A warm welcome to the Community @Clydeguy.

Have you tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for your reply.  I did try the reset but it hasn't solved the issue.

I think it might be software / sync issues as my Fitbit app on my iphone is causing the internet connection to drop out when I try and sync the watch to the phone.

This is my second fitbit, I had a surge before.  I don't think I will be buying another!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Clydeguy, since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Keep me posted. Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thank you for your assistance. Fitbit support have said they will
replace the watch under warranty due to the tracker and battery being
defective. The watch is only 3 months old.
This has been fantastic customer service from Fitbit Support.

Thanks again,
Chris
Best Answer

Those are great news @Clydeguy, I am glad to hear that you will be receiving a replacement. At the moment of receiving it, you can do the following from your Fitbit app to set it up:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.).
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a blaze.  Spent hours and hours wondering what I was doing wrong.    As soon as I took it out of charger it died.    Now I see this is a BIG issue.   Why wouldn't the Fitbit recall these or put a message on app that it could be a product problem.   Shame on you Fitbit for not stepping up and addressing a known issue.

Best Answer

This is Hemant Gangolli here from Mumbai. I have got a new Fitbit Blaze Large Watch and I am facing the same problem. It works ONLY ON THE CHARGE CRADLE ! AND

Its Not Charging Even AFTER PRESSING THE LEFT SIDE BUTTON AND RIGHT HAND SIDE BOTTOM BUTTOM FOR 20+ SECONDS, 

Best Answer
0 Votes