Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze only working on cradle

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze will work when I put it in the charger, I can see a battery full indicator and the clock face comes up. When I take it out of the charger there is no reaction to any button press, the heart monitor flashing lights are dead and a full reset does nothing. My phone can sync when the Blaze is in the charger but doesn't see it when I take it out.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hey @ndenton59, welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear that your Blaze isn't working outside the cradle, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, this is very disappointing, i am going to try it by charging 24 hrs and hope it works in the band. This is quiet urgent pl.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem as @ndenton59 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only works in cradle.  Fully charged, but goes black when I put it on to wear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dottie02122 @Mendymeu @RajeshSaxena 

Please contact support. Use the help link at the top of the forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums @RajeshSaxena@Mendymeu and @dottie02122 let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Thank you @WendyB for your reply. 

Many thanks for bringing this situation to our attention, I'm sorry to hear what are you experiencing with your Blaze. As Alejandra and @WendyB mentioned, the best in this situation it's to contact our Support Team.

I've created a Support Case on your behalf for each one of you. You should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Please let me know if you have any other question or comments!Cat Happy

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer