Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze registering extra active minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Active minutes are frequently highly exaggerated on Blaze.  Any known fixes or adjustments?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @dcollier, it's great to welcome you!

Can you please tell me what are you doing when you tracker registers these active minutes? Are you doing any type of activity? In the meantime, I recommend restarting your device by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @dcollier, it's great to welcome you!

Can you please tell me what are you doing when you tracker registers these active minutes? Are you doing any type of activity? In the meantime, I recommend restarting your device by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took my fitbit off last night but during the night it recorder 113 active minutes. I have tried re-starting my fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes