Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze restarting during running exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last two months my blaze stops the runing exercise and reverts to the normal clock face by it self? It happens after different time periods and only when running, works fine during other exercises?????

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

It's great to welcome you @Hanro. Have you tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting your tracker. After this process, test it.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, restart done. 

I'll come back with results.

Thanks again.

Best Answer

All is well with my blaze. Thanks for the advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze is at it again, resetting it self when out for a run. I do the whole restart thing on the blaze including phone blue tooth. And still it drops mek some time during my run??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze did the same yesterday. I have followed restart advice and will keep you updated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same thing happen on my runs twice in the last week and a half. I do about 8 miles one conked out at 7 and then today it conked out at 5. I don't know why it does this but it really puts a damper on the tracking. I'll post again next time it happens as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. I had mine sent back. They said it was done, finished, broken. I was offered my money back or a new blaze. Good luck with yours, hope you get it sorted.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, was the process pretty hassle free? I had been a jawbone up3 user before which I did like but the band kept breaking. This has a lot more functionality and I do really enjoy it. I guess I'll try to get a new one from them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It was easy. Took it to the shop where I bought it. They sent it to fitbit
and 3 days later I got the call. It was just under a year old.
Best Answer
0 Votes