Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen not responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I've been having a problem with the screen of my Blaze lately. When I touch my screen, all seems to work well as long as I don't need to touch the lower part. For example, when I want to start a "Workout" session there is a "Play" button on the bottom right side I would like to press but it does not respond. I have to press the real bottom right button to activate the play button. I used to be able to press directly on the screen to activate it but it no longer works. I have tried restarting my Blaze several times but it's still not working.

I cannot swipe from bottom to top to show my text messages. It just looks like the sensitivity of the screen is not working for the lower part of the device.

Is there anything I can do to fix this other than return my Blaze? I've had it for about 7 months.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @Dude_81! I appreciate the restarts that you've tried. It's pretty weird that your Blaze's screen isn't working at all. In this case, I've shared your post with our Customer Service team, keep an eye on your inbox they will continue assisting you on this matter. 

Catch you later! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Silvia.

I have received the email from Customer Service.

I will keep updates here in case other people have the same issue.

Best Answer

Thank you for getting back @Dude_81! I'm glad to hear you got a reply from Customer Service. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around! Have you checked our Discussions Board? You can find get moving, eat well, manage weight and sleep better tipsRobot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Silvia. Just so you know, I am having a replacement of my Blaze. These last few days, my Blaze is having even more problems and I am not using it anymore. The heart beat traker is not working anymore and my battery only holds about 12 hours so there really is a malfunction with it.

I am now waiting for my replacement Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes