Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze second hand

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I know I have seen a lot of others posting about wanting a second hand on the Fitbit Blaze. I too would love this addition. But I am not really seeing anything from Fitbit saying whether or not they will add it to the next update.
I have to keep another watch in my pocket for when I need to use the second hand (I'm a nurse, we need the second hand a lot). It would be nice to have it on the one that is already on my wrist.
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
On the Surge, the restriction was always the battery drain due to the screen technology in use.with the Blaze this shouldn't apply.

Fitbit are generally silent on forthcoming features until the day of release so I wouldn't read too much into that.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MikeF wrote:
On the Surge, the restriction was always the battery drain due to the screen technology in use.with the Blaze this shouldn't apply.

@MikeF I'm *thinking* the Blaze color LCD and backlighting uses more battery than Surge monochrome LCD and backlighting. What makes you think Blaze screen (vs Surge) doesn't have battery drain issue?

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes