Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zone clock face on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,
I have a fit bit blaze and use the Zone clock face because I monitor my heart rate during the day but I am finding that it continually reverts back to the date for some reason. Could you please advise why this is happenning as I am continually tapping it all day to have the heart rate come up again and it is really starting to frustrate me.
Thanks.
Sam.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @maralingis welcome to the Forums! 😉 This is not the clock face I use so I change it to see what might be causing your issue. To better understand you I would like to ask some questions. When you mentioned the Zone clock face goes back to the date, have you noticed if the background is black? If this is the case your tracker is not recording your heart rate and this article might help you.  

If your tracker is recording your heart rate but it is returning to the date you can try to restart the tracker and see if this helps with your issue. You can find the restart instructions on this post from @SunsetRunner

Let me know if this helps! Woman Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Angela,

No the face is not black, it still changes colour depending on my heart rate but it just keeps on reverting to the date so I have to tap on the screen to get the heart rate back up. It is happening many times during the day.

Cheers
Sam.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!  I, too, would like to be able to have the heart rate on continuous display instead of the date.  Is there any way to set it so that heart rate is the default and we have to tap to see the date (instead of the other way around)?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Does your one keep going back to the date too ?
I am forever tapping it to bring up the heart rate all day.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, mine keeps reverting back to the date too, I'd prefer to see my HR.

Main reason I'm keen to see the HR is having recently changed clockface to ZONE, I'm keen to work out what HR makes it change colour.

Does anyone know this?

Is it just resting -->fat burn -->cardio-->peak, ie just 4 colours.

Does anyone know if we can adjust the levels that these are set at?

Finally, is there anyway of keeping the clock face ON when exercising to ensure that you're keeping in a particular zone?

Any further information apprecated as have searched the forum and can't find anything.

As a developement idea, as suggested by others, it would be nice if you could choose the colours for the different zones (or your chosen HRs).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @maralingis@Blazingmandy and @Raybugger@Blazingmandy as @FerdinandFitbit shared on this post the background will change depending on the heart rate. On his post you can see that it will go from cool colors when low to warmer colors when high. When you are at peak zone it will change to orange and yellow. And yes it will change depending on those 4 heart rate zones. Also when the heart rate is off the back of the screen will be black. To answer your last question currently it is not possible to keep the clock face on during your exercise. But if you have QuickView activated on your tracker when exercising just turn your wrist and the tracker will light up and show you the clock face. This post is about turning off the QuickView feature but you will find information about how to edit it if you don't have it active. Also the best place to share your ideas is the Feature Request board, this forum is the ideal place for you to share your thoughts with the Fitbit Community and Fitbit product developers it will be great if you can add your idea about the customized colors for different heart rate zones! 

About the Zone clock face returning to the date, this is the default setting so it will return to the date even if you tap it to show the heart rate. 

Let me know how it goes! Woman Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes